Sunday, March 14

Calling all Gorgeous Twilighters out there.. sexy photos & gifs of Bella, Edward and the rest of the Twilight series cast! <3

Gorgeous Twilight Saga pictures. Also, specifically Eclipse & Breaking Dawn gif Photos.. I know I'm obsessed right now! ;.)

Just to explain this TWILIGHT mood, I literally finished reading Eclipse yesterday and for some unlucky reason I cant get hold of the next book in the series, Breaking Dawn, until early next week. So I am unleashing my nauseating resulting compulsion to consume all things Twilight on you! Gorgeous made easy readers..

I'd recommend this book series to any girl, testament of its greatness is the fact that the book saga has sold 85million copies worldwide in 50 countries thus far! I think you must be romantic deep down to enjoy these books, after all they were inspired by some of the greatest love stories of our time; Twilight by Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, New Moon by Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Eclipse by Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights, and Breaking Dawn's theme by Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice and A Midsummer Night's Dream.


I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I did find finding them.. ">_<" as the Japanese say!

Gif Image source: Twilight Indonesia

Posted via email from Gorgeous made easy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...